Sunday, August 29, 2010

Phase Shift



August 20th is a day I have referred to for the past 5 years as my "high holy day". It is a spiritual holiday without a religion. A celebration with only one attendee: Me.

This year (as previously), the days leading up to my observance of this milestone, as well as the days after, have resulted in a shift of perspective and intention. Previously "important" notions fade into the background. New people appear on the scene. New themes suddenly begin recurring. And, importantly, my sense of my place in the Universe subtly shuffles - in a markedly positive way.

I'm infused with a sense of anticipation about where this next phase of my journey will take me. I'm excited at the prospect of learning new lessons about trust & intention. As it happens, I'm looking forward to sharing. Maybe you'll just be able to read and smile knowingly, but if we're both lucky, perhaps something from my world will speak to something in yours, and we'll both be the wiser.

Let's go.

1 comment:

  1. I feel wiser already! Although containing a lot of crass, I hope you've read into my words and have 'taken' for that is what my BOG is intended. Regardless, thanks for the trust in sending this link. It's gotten rid of the negative and disappointed stink that was starting to cling to me.

    ReplyDelete